- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled ride to groom and tack up your horse unless you are a new student. New students will start from the ground up by learning how to properly groom and tack up their horse.
- Long pants, close toes shoes and helmets (provided) are required
- All students, parents and adults, must sign the Silver Springs Equestrian Center Hold Harmless Agreement before receiving lessons at Silver Springs Equestrian Center
- A $25 cancellation fee will be charged for lessons cancelled in less than 24 hours.
- Fees paid via this site; Zelle to email@example.com; check; or cash