Lessons at Silver Springs Equestrian Center
Our talented team can provide private or group lessons for any level of rider in English, Western, Ranch, and Dressage for anyone over the age of 8. You can choose to have a lesson on your horse or on one of our lesson horses. You can trailer with your horse to our facility, or our trainer can come to you. Each student’s lesson is tailored to their level of experience and ability. Silver Springs facility offers a 100x200’ outside arena, a 100x200’ covered arena with lights, and a round pen. Silver Springs is also home to Seminole County’s 4H Association. Explore our options below, and Contact Us with any questions you might have.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled ride to groom and tack up your horse unless you are a new student. New students will start from the ground up by learning how to properly groom and tack up their horse.
- Long pants, close toes shoes and helmets (provided) are required
- All students, parents and adults, must sign the Silver Springs Equestrian Center Hold Harmless Agreement before receiving lessons at Silver Springs Equestrian Center
- A $25 cancellation fee will be charged for lessons cancelled in less than 24 hours.
- Fees paid via this site; Zelle to email@example.com; check; or cash.